ResearchGate is the professional network for scientists and researchers. Over 20 million members from all over the world use it to share, discover, and discuss research. We're guided by our mission to connect the world of science and make research open to all.
Salesforce Administrator (m/f/d)
This is a full-time position based in Berlin
The web was created by scientists and for scientists, to foster scientific collaboration and drive progress for a better world. Join our team to take the web back to its roots and achieve that original mission.
We’re a team of passionate optimists from around the world and from many different backgrounds. Together, we focus on changing the way scientists communicate for the better.
We connect the world of science and make research open to all.
Objective of the role
The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for the management, ongoing development, day-to-day-maintenance and optimization of our business processes in Salesforce, as well as for the integration with various related in-house and third-party applications. The administrator will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to plan, develop and deploy new business processes as an integral part of a wider team of experienced engineers, analysts and sales operation specialists.
- Help to define a CRM strategy that is continuously improving integration on process efficiency
- Pro-actively identify areas of improvement and functional gaps in our existing Salesforce setup and take ownership driving forward initiatives to resolve technical debt
- Collaborate with team members and other departments in collecting and defining business requirements and deliver innovative solutions that are scalable, affordable and replicable
- Audit, monitor and maintain the integrity of reporting data within Salesforce
- Evaluate, install and administer 3rd party apps
- Automate processes using Salesforce automation tools, such as Process Builder, Workflows, Formulas, Flows, Apex, Assignment Rules, and E-mail Alerts
- Create and maintain detailed documentation including requirements, process flows, release plans and training material
- Continuously improve and support the implementation of best practices in requirements gathering, development, versioning, roll-out, data integrity, as well as documentation and training
- High level of fluency in English
- 4 - 5 years of demonstrated Salesforce expertise
- Relevant Salesforce Administrator certifications
- A collaborative communication style and approach, possessing the ability to shape ways of working within the team and external functions
- Solid understanding of Salesforce data and security model, reporting, standard and custom objects, formulas, record types, validation rules, data migration, automation tools and app integration
- 2-3 years hands-on experience with Visualforce, Apex and SOQL
- Firm understanding of the sales process, from lead generation to quoted deals and maintaining customer relationships
- Strong time management skills
- Flexible, positive thinker that can find a way to get things done in a complex and fast moving environment
- Excellent attention to detail, problem solving, research, and analytical skills.
- Strong communication, project management, and presentation skills
- Proficiency in collaboration tools like JIRA or Confluence
You'll be working in a dynamic company culture with the chance to individually shape your professional development and growth. Enjoy an energetic and international team who are passionate about changing science for the better.
Our hiring process is uncomplicated: you'll be interviewed by the people you'll be working with.
We’re located at the heart of Berlin, one of the most exciting cities in the world and a place where people from all walks of life feel welcome.
We continue to closely monitor the evolving situation with Covid-19, with the protection of the health and safety of our people being our highest priority. All interviews will be conducted virtually (via phone or video).
Other jobs at ResearchGate
- Engineering Manager - Publication Domain Team (Java & Big Data) (m/f/d)
- Senior Data Platform Engineer (m/f/d)
- Senior DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
- Senior Front End Engineer - Product (m/f/d)
- Senior Fullstack Engineer (PHP/React) for Product (m/f/d)
- Senior PHP Engineer - Developer Tooling & Web Platform Engineering (m/f/d)
- Senior Software Engineer, Java (m/f/d)
- Staff Data Platform Engineer (m/f/d)