ResearchGate is the professional network for scientists and researchers. Over 20 million members from all over the world use it to share, discover, and discuss research. We're guided by our mission to connect the world of science and make research open to all.
Team Lead, Account Management (m/f/d)
This is a full-time position based in Berlin
ResearchGate is the professional network for scientists and researchers.
Not a scientist or researcher? Never heard of us? That’s okay.
The web was created by scientists and for scientists, to foster scientific collaboration and drive progress for a better world. Join our team to take the web back to its roots and achieve that original mission.
We’re a team of passionate optimists from around the world and from many different backgrounds. Together, we focus on changing the way scientists communicate for the better. We connect the world of science and make research open to all.
Our Marketing Solutions products allow scientists and researchers to see ads for the exact services and products they need whilst providing companies the opportunity to target their advertising to a specific scientific audience.
Objective of the Role
Account Managers in our Marketing Solutions team are the main point of contact for clients, with a focus on delivering outstanding service on existing accounts and managing all forms of campaign related client communication, while building trust with clients and expanding relationships.
This position is responsible for overseeing a team of front-line Account Managers, inspiring and coaching their team to excel in their role and to accelerate success for our clients. You will create
impact outside of your core function by demonstrating excellence in leadership, providing leverage across cross-functional teams and stakeholders, and produce results to help us scale effectively.
- At least 6 years of advertising account management, customer success or sales experience, including significant people management and development experience.
- Clear customer orientation, with experience training and leading a team toward achieving customer objectives, including digital-advertising-specific KPIs.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with an aptitude for building relationships with stakeholders at all organizational levels, both internally and externally.
- Strong experience in leading an agenda within a senior leadership team, including ability to surface issues and resolve conflicts in a way that builds buy-in and ensures execution.
- Adept at using client data and sales statistics to make data-driven recommendations that inform sales models and scalable approaches.
- Experience working with CRM software, particularly Salesforce.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
You'll be working in a dynamic company culture with the chance to individually shape your professional development and growth. Enjoy an energetic and international team who are passionate about changing science for the better.
Our hiring process is uncomplicated: you'll be interviewed by the people you'll be working with.
We’re located at the heart of Berlin, one of the most exciting cities in the world and a place where people from all walks of life feel welcome.