ResearchGate is the professional network for scientists and researchers. Over 20 million members from all over the world use it to share, discover, and discuss research. We're guided by our mission to connect the world of science and make research open to all.
(Senior) Product Manager - Monetisation (m/f/d)
This is a full-time position based in Berlin
The web was created by scientists and for scientists, to foster scientific collaboration and drive progress for a better world. Join our team to take the web back to its roots and achieve that original mission. Our mission is to connect the world of science and make research open to all.
Over 20 million scientists use ResearchGate to build their online identity, discover relevant research, and advance their science. They are tackling the most important problems of the world today - from climate change to global pandemics.
Objective of the Role
As part of a larger product management team, and reporting directly to the Director of Product Management, this role has the responsibility for building Marketing solutions for companies that provide products and services for researchers. Our strategy is to build native solutions that integrate into the ResearchGate experience and improve researcher productivity.
We are looking for an experienced PM who is interested in a senior role leading and driving strategy, or a less experienced PM who has relevant experience in other roles (research, business development, consulting, or similar) and looking to get into product in a fast paced environment with experienced mentors. In either case, the successful candidate will be data-driven, an excellent communicator, possess excellent UX skills and most of all, believe in our mission to connect the world of science and make research open to all.
- You’ll be responsible for product strategy for ResearchGate’s Marketing Solutions, a suite of products that together delivers 8 digit annual revenue
- We believe in highly autonomous cross functional teams, and you’ll be responsible for leading one — including engineering, user research, design, analytics, and other functions
- Launch and drive new revenue streams that align with our product vision and help us achieve our mission in science
- Develop your product area, including helping to hire and mentor other PMs
- Run a data-informed product development process that leverages both qualitative and quantitative insights
- Price and position your products in the market to maximize growth
- Define, track and analyze KPIs that inform the success rate of product development
- To really love this job, you must be highly motivated by the mission of improving scientific productivity
- 2+ years of product management experience or 4+ years in another relevant role (research, business development, consulting, or similar)
- Experience working with products where the go-to-market model involves sales
- Strong analytical skills and logical reasoning
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Very good command of English required
You'll be working in a dynamic company culture with the chance to individually shape your professional development and growth. Enjoy an energetic and international team who are passionate about changing science for the better.
Our hiring process is uncomplicated: you'll be interviewed by the people you'll be working with.
Our headquarters are located at the heart of Berlin, one of the most exciting cities in the world and a place where people from all walks of life feel welcome.